Pages

Thursday, May 3

A NEW Adventure!

Wow, my Junior year at Purdue has come to an end.  It was a crazy last month and I did not have a lot of extra free time, hence the reason I haven't posted in a while.  My summer has begun and I am so excited for the endless amount of opportunities I will have!

I accepted a summer internship with Cummins!  Yay :]  I was so happy when I got the call, I jumped for joy and did not have to worry anymore about what my summer was going to be like.  My mom and I went to Columbus, IN and signed a 3 month lease for a one bedroom apartment.  645 square feet to call my own!  What will I do with all that space?  I guess we will have to wait and see.  

I have decided that I will be a bike commuter this summer!  I already bike everywhere while here at Purdue, so this will not be too different.  My internship is located 3.4 miles away from my apartment and it has a subtle climb on the way there.  I am still debating whether I will ride my single speed or road bike...oh decisions!  Anyways, this semester is wrapping up quite nicely!  

Here are some pictures that will sum up the end of my semester!

My new Toms!  I love them so much :]

My girls and I had a tea and henna night.  Maria was so very good at henna!

Trent and I celebrated our 5 years together at Olive Garden.
We got to enjoy some delicious drinks from the bar.

These girls are crazy, but I will miss them dearly next year.
SE1 will not be the same without them :[

No comments: