Pages

Monday, February 20

Visiting Home

Wow.  It had been awhile since I had gone home to my lovely family!  It was quite a jam-packed day.  Trent and I left Purdue around 8:00 in the morning and arrived in Carmel around 9:30.  I got to see my brother play basketball at the high school and he did a wonderful job!  I also go to meet my mom's dad, whom I have only met three times prior.  It was nice to see him, but also may have been my last.  He was diagnosed with stage four cancer and may only have one to two months to live.  How tragic.  Anyways,  I got to interview my grandmother about her past and then enjoy a delectable meal that night with all of my mom's side of the family!  It was a great and adventurous day.  One of the best parts was spending time with my baby, Branson.  I miss him so much while I am here at Purdue and wish he could be here with me.  I always enjoy those few moments I have with him!

No comments: