Pages

Monday, October 25

the past

"You have to know the past to understand the present."

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
-James Dean



I have been thinking a lot lately. Since I am in college now I have to begin thinking about my future and honestly it is quite scary. I know what I wan to be when I graduate, but what about all those what ifs? What if I don't make it into the Oklahoma City Training Center? What if I am not happy with what I am doing? What if I don't get a position in Indianapolis? What if, what if, what if. It just gets overwhelming I guess. I know that no matter what everything will be OK. I have faith that it will be OK. I am not much of a worrier, but I know that if I just life my life right now and am content and happy with where I am at then everything will work out for the best!


I enjoy taking pictures and looking through them every once in a while. The main reason why I started this blog was for me. I just wanted to have a journal of some sort with my ideas and pictures throughout life.


I LOVED this day. It was a day my dad and I went to a state park to just go horseback riding in the park. It was gorgeous and really fun!


Enrique. What a WONDERFUL man. It was truly amazing to get to know this guy. I met him in Boquete, Panama over the summer of 2009. He really inspired me to be a better person. He was the most laid back guy I have ever met. I worked with him on building an additional room to a school in the mountains of Boquete. Now keep in mind we (the group I was with) had NO idea what we were doing when we went to help him. We had to mix concrete and flatten a peice of land. He was sooo good at doing all of this. Honestly, he probably could've done all of this without us. He had flattened half of the land while 6 of us couldn't even flatten the other half by ourselves. Whenever we would do something wrong, instead of him freaking out, he would just laugh and watch and find it very amusing.


No comments: