Pages

Monday, July 9

what a wonderful life we have


Family time is always so great.  I love being with this crazy bunch!  This past week we did the freedom run together as a family.  It was in Carmel and was 4.5 hot miles long!  At eight AM it was already in the ninties.  Yikes!  The parade was later on that day and we went to that together.  Again, super hot. 

 "The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together." ~Erma Bombeck

 This past weekend, my siblings and I traveled to Chicago together to hang out with some of our family in Chicago.  I felt like a mother the whole time.  Not too much fun.  Trying to get my brother to have good manners and my sister to eat!  I am sure they thought I was crazy the whole time.  Number one reason why I should not have kids right now, I am NOT ready. 

It was my Great Uncle Wes' 70th birthday this weekend and we got celebrate it with him.  It was great to see all my mom's side of the family.




Update for me!  I got the 50 mm f/1.8 lens.  I love it.  I am so happy with this purchase.  My family and I are vacationing next week and this lens will be used a lot. 


No comments: