Tuesday, March 6

The Little Things


This weekend I was finally able to try out a cafe that I have been looking forward to going to, Soho Cafe.  It was such a quaint cafe with local art surrounding the walls.  Their Chai Latte was fabulous and definitely on the sweet end.  Soho was such a great experience because they give you your latte in a unique mug and top it off with an interesting design using their cinnamon/nutmeg.  I loved visiting that place and look forward to the next time I will be there.

Also, this weekend I went home to visit my brother and sister and kind of be their "mom" for the day.  It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed spending time with them.  My mom went to Chicago for the night and my dad was called in for a trip.  I always love seeing my family and I am sure they like seeing me too!


This weeks new project is going to be changing up my keyboard on my mac.  I bought these cute hand rolled tapes from etsy and I plan to cover my keyboard with them.  I found the idea on pinterest and am looking forward to finally getting the project done!  With the leftover tape I will have, I am going to use it for my card making!  I think it will add a nice touch to the cards I make.

2 comments:

Rachel Farr said...

I am looking forward to the new keyboard on your Macbook! Where is Soho Cafe at?

Leanne Bergstrom said...

It is in Carmel right by the Monon almost on the way to bubs!