Pages

Thursday, February 24

time is flying by


Oh my! My sister and I are both moving up in life by a year. She is turning 16 and I am turning 20!!! It is crazy that we have known each other for 16 years now. She is awesome and a wonderful girl inside and out.

We have grown up so much over the years. When we were kids, we used to sleep under the beds and build forts all the time. Now that we are older we barely can even fit under a bed, and building a fort (since we are so much bigger now) takes so much effort and energy out of us. I really enjoyed my childhood and ashley made it great! We used to slide down our stairs with a couch cushion and a sleeping bag. how great it was to be young :]


And in April, Trent and I will be together for 4 years now. It is crazy to think that it has been 4 years. It seems like he has always been in my life and always been there for me. This is why time flies by when you are having fun.

This boy right here has been with me for almost 8 years now! He is getting soooooo old and I hate it. I wish he was like benjamin button so he would just keep getting younger. He is such a joy to have in my life and I can't imagine life without him. I love him to pieces and dread the day when I no longer can kiss his nose!!!

No comments: