Pages

Friday, February 11


I recently have been playing around with Photoshop. This is my latest project. It was pretty fun to do, but kind of annoying at times. In order to work with photoshop you have to think in layers and that was a bit hard for me. I like to do side (artsy) projects when I get free time and one of the projects I have taken on is making wine labels for Trent's wine that he is making.

I wanted to play around with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator before I start thinking about making the wine labels. A lady I work with, Suzi, is awesome with photoshop and has been giving me a few pointers. She actually even gave me this template (that she made) to play around with.

Hopefully, I can get the hang of it soon and become a Photoshop EXPERT!

Today I get to home, finally! I haven't been home since winter break, so it will be nice to just sit around my house and snuggle up to Branson! My family is right now in the middle of doing home improvements (long overdue) and I am excited to see the new home.


1 comment:

Rachel Farr said...

Thats a sweet wine label! I think it would be awesome to learn Photoshop. I just don't know if I have the patience. Haha. Can't wait to see what you create next :]